Walt, Em, & AJ

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tiff and Brian's Wedding

Tiffany and Brian are now Married! April 29th was the big day. We are so excited for the two of them. The wedding day was a beautiful day, tons of fun, and VERY busy. Because Walt and I had our hands full with our duties of being part of the wedding (me a Bride's maid and AJ the ring bearer) and being parents to a 15 month old "runner" we didn't get to take many pictures. In fact, we have very few. We are relying on friends and family to give us cd's or emails including pictures from the whole day. Here are just a few of the pictures I DO have.
Here we are: Siena, Me, Tiffany, and Tracie at the Hotel Diamond. What a beautiful Bride!

Here is AJ at the end of the big day. Yes, he was supposed to be the ring bearer, but he never did make it down the aisle. He ran back to Daddy once he noticed all the people looking right at him. He sure was cute though. (Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of him with his clothes ON. I sure hope someone will give us a couple.)

2 Comments:

  • Wow! Tiff looks gorgeous. I so wish we could have been there. You & Tracie look great! So much fun. Tiffany looks so happy! Send them my congratulations :)

    By Blogger Megan, at 3:43 PM  

  • People should read this.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home