Walt, Em, & AJ

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween

A couple days before Halloween we took AJ to the pumpkin farm. We picked out two pumpkins, one for us and one for AJ. The farm was a new adventure for our munchkin because he was able to see many farm animals and he even was able to pet a goat.





AJ's first Halloween! We had a great time "Trunk-or-treating" at the Church. We got to hang out with friends and see all the little ones dressed up in cute costumes. AJ was a giraffe. His friend Ty was a monkey. You'll have to check out these cute boys. After a fun night of visiting with friends and collecting candy, Walt and I went to Starbucks and relaxed with coffee and a latte to warm ourselves up after a cool but eventful night. AJ just played by himself as we enjoyed our treats.




3 Comments:

  • I love, love, love these pictures Em!! AJ is getting so big! And it was fun to see pics of you and the Edmondsons having fun together. :) Thanks for posting!

    By Blogger Amy K, at 6:50 AM  

  • Oh my gosh! I cannot believe how big those boys are! I miss them sooo much. They are so cute in their little costumes! It's so fun to see the pictures! I can't wait to come visit...hopefully soon!! I miss you guys!

    By Blogger Megan, at 7:40 AM  

  • Every time I see AJ I can tell how much he has grown either in size or in abilties. It is amazing. Em and Walt you are both blessed with a very cute, loving and good child. Thanks for sharing him with us all! His Halloween costume was very cute. I will need to get a copy of a photo so I can add it to my scrapbook. Thanks for letting me know you updated your blog. I need the updates or I will forget to look.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home